TWRA 2010 Quota Turkey Results Incorrect

calls, camo, tips ......

Moderator: Raven

TWRA 2010 Quota Turkey Results Incorrect

Postby Todd » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm

TWRA Quota Turkey Results Incorrect

For those that applied for and checked TWRA's web site for results should know that the results last week should know that those results have been determined to be invalid.

Hopefully the correct results will be re-posted later this week.
---------------------------
"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." Calvin Coolidge
Todd
Guide

Postby Phil » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Are you sure about this I just checked the TWRA website and it doesn't say a thing about the drawing being wrong!!
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed frequently and for the same reason!!!
Phil
Guide

Postby Todd » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm 100% positive.

If you check your application status you will get "not valid"

https://hfwa.centraltechnology.net/tn_q ... AppStat.do

Why the TWRA isn't doing more to make this issue known is a mystery of sorts. Not really suprising considering their lack of communication with hunters and fisherman.

My guess is they still don't know how big of an issue it is or even why it hapened, AGAIN. Hopefully they will get this resolved pretty quickly considering some of those hunts start in less than 3 weeks.

If you printed off the results last week, I doubt the TWRA could/would ticket you if you went on the hunt anyways. If they did, my guess is a judge would toss it pretty quickly.
---------------------------
"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." Calvin Coolidge
Todd
Guide

Return to Turkey Hunting