Boy, 5, Killed by Brown Recluse Spider Bite

anything you want to talk about...

Moderator: Todd

Boy, 5, Killed by Brown Recluse Spider Bite

Postby Todd » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Family of boy, 5, killed by spider fulfills his Christmas wish
Published December 01, 2014

An Alabama family is carrying out their little boy’s final Christmas wish after he tragically died from a brown recluse spider bite last Sunday.

“He wanted all the kids in Africa to have toys,” Branson’s mother, Jessica Carlisle, told WHNT. “I mean, he was going to give his own toys.”

The mother of 5-year-old Branson Carlisle recalls the incident, which happened before his family headed off to Sunday Mass on November 23. “He asked me to scratch his back. He said something had bit him.” Jessica Carlisle told WHNT. “Whenever I went to pick up his shirt, the spider was laying beside his shirt.”

The bite got worse after he was taken to a local care center, but throughout it all, his family says, Branson was his normal self.

After a while, Branson’s heart stopped. ‘The only time they got his heartbeat back was the seventeenth time they shocked him,” Jessica told WHNT. “They had his heart beating for four seconds, and I had enough time to tell him I loved him.”

Despite the tragedy, the family is going to carry out Branson’s Christmas wish, and donate his presents to needy children.

That’s what Branson wanted to do. “I feel very blessed to have had him, and I’m not going to question it, because it was meant to be,” Jessica told WHNT.

The Carlisles told WHNT that Branson was a normal, healthy boy, and pest control came to the house once a month.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/fi ... h-granted/
---------------------------
"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." Calvin Coolidge
Todd
Guide

Return to General Forum....