He has my vote

war on terror, elections, and other non 2nd amendment issues

Moderators: Todd, CalHunter

He has my vote

Postby swampbuck » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

I am so tired of all the same old names with no new ideas..

Herman Cain has my vote if he gets that far..

Take 28 min to watch this you will be glad you did..

Watch the full speech which is the bottom clip..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-her ... h-at-cpac/
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

Frederic Bastiat
swampbuck
Guide

Re: He has my vote

Postby chief joe » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 am

It might be interesting to listen to this guy and Romney talk about business and government. I like this guy.
Joe Beran
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull." - W.C. Fields
chief joe
Tracker

Postby ~jeff~ » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Romney's successful business history is very impressive. The little I know of this Cain guy seems to follow suit. They both have documented proven record of their life accomplishments and capabilities.

I did considerable research on Romney when he was in the running, I'll do the same with Cain if he doesn't get bumped too fast.

Having a strong business history is a good plus, but views on foreign affairs will weigh in as heavy along with a few other categories for me.....

I don't think any one man or women would be capable of having the complete knowledge base required to manage our entire country on all levels. Who they draw near to them for advisors supersedes most all qualifications for me... If we just watch closely and make smart judgments based on facts, not TV news fiction and news caster opinion we'll do fine....

Swampbuck kinda nails the problem we have, it's getting the right guy in the running to start with.
Our voter base is so easily swayed by bias media with irrational issues that we seem to end up having very little to for qualified individuals to vote for come election day.
~Jeff~
Palin For President 2012 - 2014 1/2
~jeff~
Tracker

Postby chief joe » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 am

~jeff~ wrote:Swampbuck kinda nails the problem we have, it's getting the right guy in the running to start with.
Our voter base is so easily swayed by bias media with irrational issues that we seem to end up having very little to for qualified individuals to vote for come election day.

Right on the mark!
Joe Beran
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull." - W.C. Fields
chief joe
Tracker

Postby chief joe » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 am

OK who is Allen West? Any opinions around here?
Joe Beran
chief joe
Tracker

Postby ~jeff~ » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

chief joe wrote:OK who is Allen West? Any opinions around here?

Just off the cuff........

Another dude tryin' to ride his military career into the political arena.

No business background, nothing really to mention that I know of other than his military service. As much as I respect those whom have served, I don't find having the history of it a qualifying prerequisite for political office when it's all a guys got.
~Jeff~
Palin For President 2012 - 2014 1/2
~jeff~
Tracker

Return to Politics and Current Events