Tennessee Rep, Arrested For Domestic Violence

war on terror, elections, and other non 2nd amendment issues

Moderators: Todd, CalHunter

Tennessee Rep, Arrested For Domestic Violence

Postby Todd » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:42 am

Rep. David Hawk arrested for domestic violence

By: Cameron Crapps | TriCities.com
Published: March 18, 2012 Updated: March 18, 2012 - 5:51 PM

Greene County, TN -- According to the Greene County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee State Representative David Hawk was arrested Sunday morning.

Sheriff Steve Burns says Hawk was arrested for domestic violence at his home in Greeneville.

Hawk remains in the Greene County Jail as of Sunday evening. Because it is a domestic violence charge, Sheriff Burns says Hawk has to remain in the jail until he appears before a judge.

Hawk is scheduled for arraignment in General Sessions court Monday morning.

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/mar ... r-1775926/
---------------------------
"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." Calvin Coolidge
Todd
Guide

Re: Tennessee Rep, Arrested For Domestic Violence

Postby Todd » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 am

Rep. Hawk: "My wife had a gun and told me she was going to put a bullet in my head"

By: Nate Morabito | TriCities.com
Published: March 19, 2012
Updated: March 19, 2012 - 6:45 PM

Greeneville, TN --
Update 3:26 pm

As a locksmith changed the locks on the home Crystal Hawk shares with her husband, she reacted to the state representative's account of Sunday's alleged crime.

"I've heard my husband's statement and that's just simply a misrepresentation of the facts," Crystal Hawk said. "However, at this time for the safety of my daughter I'm requesting privacy for my whole family, including myself and my husband."

The Hawks were married in November 2009.

-------------

After a brief court appearance Monday, Rep. David Hawk (R - District 5) walked out of the Greene County jail just before 10:00 am and read a prepared statement.

"I am innocent and did not do what was alleged against me," Hawk said. "I did not harm my wife...I have faith that the courts will see the truth."

According to Hawk's arrest warrant, filed by the Greene County Sheriff's Office, Hawk struck his wife's face and knocked her to the ground Sunday at their home. According to the court document, Hawk's wife had bruising and swelling on and around her right eye, a cut on her lip, and a large bruise on her upper left arm. Hawk's wife was holding the couple's infant daughter at the time of the assault, the arrest warrant said.

Rep. Hawk has a different story.

"Yesterday, my wife had a gun and told me she was going to put a bullet in my head, while I was holding my baby," Hawk said. "At that time, I escaped to safety with my daughter."

In court today, a judge set Hawk's bond at $500. According to Greene County Sheriff Steve Burns, the judge also issued a restraining order against Hawk.

Hawk said he is supposed to be back in Nashville tonight, but said he is unsure if he'll make it.

"I hope to work this week," Hawk said. "We'll see how it goes."

Hawk is due back in court on May 21

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/mar ... r-1777199/
---------------------------
"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." Calvin Coolidge
Todd
Guide

салон эротического массажа в новосибирске

Postby Aestetut » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Итак, мы приглашаем вас узнать, что такое эромассаж в Новосибирске, которому позавидовал бы даже избалованный падишах.Чтобы окунуться в нирвану нежных и чувственных эротических удовольствий, совсем не обязательно отправляться в далекие страны. Ведь наш салон эротического массажа в Новосибирске проводит многочисленные процедуры, которые способны пробудить вулкан эмоций даже у самого консервативно настроенного гостя. Мы предлагаем как уже проверенные и превосходно зарекомендовавшие себя программы.
Attachments
148.gif
148.gif (3.63 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
[url=http://клео-нск.рф/interior.html]Массаж для здоровья мужчин[/url]
Aestetut
Outdoorsmen

Return to Politics and Current Events